Zirro (AS395588) supports the exchange of IPv4 and IPv6 prefix information at select peering locations to provide regional transport to cloud services.
This policy is a guideline only. It is for settlement-free interconnection with Zirro (AS395588). It is not a legal contract for interconnection, warranty, or a guarantee that interconnection will take place in any scenario.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zirro (AS395588) maintains and supports a generally open peering policy with peers meeting the requirements outlined below:
- Peer must be present in or share a common Internet exchange point
- Peer must maintain a publicly routable ASN
- Peer should maintain an accurate peeringdb.com entry or other public resource for maintaining peer information, ie locations, IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, maximum prefix announcements
- Peer must NOT point a default or any static route to AS395588 for traffic that does not match an advertise prefix in BGP
- Peer should not reset next hop information for AS395588
- Zirro (AS395588) reserves the right to disable interconnection with a Peer at anytime for violating the above requirements or acting in or on behave of malicious activity
- Zirro (AS395588) reserves the right to modify these policies at any time without notice.